Follow the links below for an informative video on what you can expect at your first visit to our office, a medical library that has information about the conditions we treat and how we treat them, downloadable patient forms, information on the insurance carriers with which we work, testimonials from patients we have treated in the past, links to external health related resources and answers to frequently asked questions about physiotherapy.
- Patient Portal - log in to our patient portal
- Patient Forms - save time on your first visit by downloading and completing the patient forms before you go in for your appointment.
- Insurance - get information on the insurance carriers.
- Medical Library - get information on the conditions we treat and how we treat them.
- Ontario Community Physiotherapy Clinic (OHIP) Program - MapleCare Physiotherapy Clinic, Woodroffe Location, is approved for Ministry of Health OHIP funded Physiotherapy Services.
- FAQ - answers to commonly asked questions on what to expect when you come in for your first visit.